Computers should have regular check-ups every 6 to 18 months to ensure that everything is running properly. Over time a lot of junk and clutter on your computer can really start to slow things down. And if you install or remove programs regularly, or notice that the computer is running slower than usual, it may be time for a check-up. The technicians at The PC Repair Centre will visit your premises to make your computer run as efficiently as possible.
Common maintenance tasks we perform include:
- Remove unused or unnecessary programs from Windows
- Optimise and tune up slow computers
- Remove any viruses, spyware or malware on the PC
- Check the cooling systems for overheating and dust
- Remove any dust and debris from inside the computer
- Defragment hard drives and perform general scans
- Remove any temporary files cluttering the hard drive
- Perform any driver updates or Windows updates
- Update programs to the latest and most stable versions
- Make sure backup systems are working correctly
- Offer advice on possible hardware or software upgrades
You should choose us for your clean up and maintenance needs because:
- Maintaining and optimising computers is one of the most common things we do
- Our mobile technicians can come out to you and offer a completely personalised service
- We are always up to date with the latest tools to boost your computers speed
- We can provide you with some free utilities to help keep your computer clean
- We can offer services that very same day and have weekend and evening appointments
- Our technicians are the friendliest and most qualified in the area.
General maintenance on your computer can help extend it’s life and help you get the most enjoyment out of your PC. Don’t put up with a slow computer for longer than you have to. Phone 1300 560 511 and speak to one of our technicians today. We will come out onsite and get your computer working exactly how it should be – or you can choose to bring it to our workshop.