We are experts at setting up, optimising and correcting issues relating to both wired and wireless networks, and can fix issues relating to broadband networks and ADSL connections. We will help you set up and share your files with your network and configure all your devices such as smart TVs, smart phones and tablets. We can also configure any network device such as printers or scanners. And we make sure your wireless network is secure to prevent unauthorised log in.
If you are new to computing and need to set up a network for the first time, it can be a daunting task. Never fear. We will visit your premises to recommend the network (wired or wireless) best suited to your space. We will then recommend and source the different technologies required to get you up and running. You can even utilise technologies that rely on your existing infrastructure (such as phone lines and electricity lines) to share your network over large distances with ease. At The PC Repair Centre, we take pride in finding the most suitable solutions for our customers utilising a wide variety of technologies.
Just A Few Of The Issues We Can Help With Include:
- Fixing broken or slow performing wired and wireless networks.
- Help set up ADSL connections and troubleshoot broadband connections.
- Configure routers, computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Securing wireless networks for maximum protection.
- Help with internet or network drop outs and slow connections.
- Setup brand new wireless or wired networks.
- Provide solutions for difficult sites to network (e.g large places).
- Extend the range of your existing wireless networks.
- Setup network devices such as scanners and printers.
- Setup network storage devices for easy file sharing and backups.
- Setup and resolve issues with USB 3G and 4G wireless dongles.