Microsoft Windows based computers are our specialty. When they don’t start up or won’t boot correctly, our technicians can get everything running without risking any data loss. We can usually repair Windows without having to do a complete reinstall, and offer the fastest possible repair times. We service all versions from Windows XP, through to Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and server versions.
Windows can stop loading for any number of reasons, but no matter what the cause we understand that you want your computer fixed in the fastest possible time. Our highly experienced technicians are usually available for same day call outs, with surprisingly fast issue resolution.
Our technicians can help with:
- Computers that won’t boot up Windows
- “User profile service failed the logon” errors
- Repair missing or corrupt Windows files
- Boot menu asking which Windows mode to choose
- Computer starts only in safe mode
- Computer prompts to start in recovery mode
- Blue screen error messages on start up
- Error messages before loading Windows
- Problems with lost or forgotten passwords
If your computer won’t boot your should do the following:
- Pay attention to any error messages you receive.
- If an error appears, take a photo with your phone if you can.
- Be careful about which Windows start up modes you select
- Seek advice before running any repairs or restores.
- Contact us before you restore your computer to factory settings